It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 24, 2006

The Unintended Consequences of the Bird Flu Scare

I think we all learned from watching Three's Company that the only way to lure chesty Santa Monica co-eds over to your house is to offer to cook Coq au Vin for them.

But now we have this, from the NY Times:

In the Land of Coq au Vin, Soul-Searching Over Bird Flu

Not only are the French chicken ranchers and the thousands of slaughtered birds rattled, we have the entire hetero male population of Santa Monica scambling to find a new dish that will make the ladies swoon.

Hopefully this madness will be over soon, and the loveable space that needs your face will have a yummy poultry dish on the table.

1 Comments:

  • At February 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, I always make a Piedmont-style chicken for my dates. Wait, I have dates? I totally made that up. Then again, they don't call me Jack Tripper just because I live with two hot women and pretend to be gay...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home