It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

November 05, 2004

I don't want mommy to have a baby

Mommy has enough trouble taking care of me and holding down a job and keeping her three boyfriends happy and I really like getting all her attention, at least when her three boyfriends aren't around and she isn't drinking or sleeping.

So, when I heard that Mr. Bush might try to make it so she might have to have a baby, even if she doesn't want to, I got kind of worried. But then I found out that the nice man who might run the Senate Judiciary Committee next year might help me and my mommy not to have another baby.

The funniest part of this article is this quote "It's a battle that could affect the future of religious freedom in this nation." Don't they mean "it's a battle to make everyone have the same religious beliefs as me"? They're silly.

2 Comments:

  • At November 09, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know it sounds like an oximoron hearing a "family values" man regard Republican Senator Spector as liberal. The sanctity of preserving a woman's right to choose and not the churches right to shove it down our throats is a very sensitive topic to me. Therefore, yes I hope Spector chairs the Judiciary Committee, but alas I fear Spector's days are numbered. Why would Bush support anyone who believes in humanity? Spector speaks his mind and doesn't puppet the president's views, now I know why "THEY" are afraid, very afraid.

     
  • At November 09, 2004, Blogger cookie christine said…

    I'm just glad there are only 55 of "THEM" in the Senate. Now about Spector publicly discouraging Bush from nominating anti-Roe v. Wade judges, I don't think he should have said that. He just reminded them that he's pro-life and now maybe they won't let him head up the Judiciary Committe.

    Maybe the reason Bush is anti-stem cell research, is he's afraid they will come up with something that will prolong the lives of the liberal and moderate judges.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home