It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 23, 2005

Let's All Put on Our Pretend Hats

I like playing pretend and imagining funny things and so does Mr. Bush.

Here's what he said in Mainz, Germany today:

I come to Germany to raise my imaginary glass to our friendship, our relationship, our ability to work together, and for freedom and peace

So, I started thinking about all the other things that George likes to imagine and pretend about.

1. The imaginary deal he's pretending to make with the European Union.
2. The imaginary crisis he's trying to get us to think Social Security is in.
3. Let's not forget the imaginary WMDs in Iraq for which so many people have died or been injured.
4. The imaginary nice happy welcome that he's getting in Europe. (You can see a bunch of nice pictures here over at BottleOfBlog)
5. His imaginary service in the Alabama Air National Guard.

I could probably go on and on, but it's getting close to my bedtime, and mommy is going to read me a nice story called My Pet Goat tonight before I go to bed.

UPDATE: I nice, cute boy sent me this nice picture of Mr. Bush with his imaginary friends in Europe. I think it looks like Mr. Bush needs to go poopy.

1 Comments:

  • At February 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just loved that picture. Doesn't Bush look happy! Doesn't everyone look like new friends!

    I just loved the way that our "liberal" media pretended that is not the reality.

    Those guys hate each other. Or I'm blind.

    Ricky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home