It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 01, 2005

State of the Union Address Games

An astute commenter from AmericaBlog points to this fun game.

I like games, but since I'm just a little girl and mommy won't let me drink, I was thinking more of something in the spirit of an I'll-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours kinda game.

Be the first person to shout "President Bush is a meanie" when Bush says the following phrases, then do what it says:

"terror" - pick someone to show their private parts
"Abu Ghraib" - pick someone to show their private parts, then point and laugh
"Mandate" - have a boy show another boy his private parts
"Elections" - have a democratic vote to see who has to show their private parts
"Elections in Iraq" - have a democratic vote to see who has to show their private parts, but don't let either the boys or girls vote (which ever is the minority)
"Seniors" or "Senior Citizens" - make someone close their eyes and picture their grandpa's private parts
"Freedom" - show your own private parts
"Frivilous Lawsuits" - do something frivilous with you private parts
"Global Warming" - fart in someone's general direction