It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

April 27, 2005

MoveOn.org Rally

So, I did it. I went to the MoveOn.org rally. Quite a bold step for me, as I'm usually the quiet girl that sits in the back of the class. But I did. And here's some pictures.





It was neat and fun and I met some really nice people. Not that I remember their names, but I remember their websites.

iPolity and Tampa Bay Independent Media Center

I'd really like to have a chapter of Drinking Liberally here in Tampa, mostly because I like to Drink. Liberally. But seeing as how I'm the quiet girl that sits in the back of class. I'm not sure where to begin.

2 Comments:

  • At April 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would start by running a spanking ad in a local adult entertainment paper.

    Sure, sure, you might get a lot of people who are there just for the spanking, but you could probably weed them out over time.

    Or, not, depending on how good the spankings are...

     
  • At April 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dang! I tried to get there from Palm Harbor, but hit traffic accidents, bayflight and all. Glad you made it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home