It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

July 07, 2005

Rove to be Indicted?

Far be it from me to spread unconfirmed rumors, but then they wouldn't be rumors if they weren't unconfirmed, now would they?

And I know we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch, but still...

Occasionally I get e-mails from Washington folks who work on the Hill
claiming to possess juicy insider digs on our public servants and their
corporate paymasters. I usually delete said e-mails, as I don't want to be responsible for propagating dirty rumors or false information that can't be corroborated. I'd rather let Judith Miller and the New York Times do that. Nonetheless, in the past 24 hours I have been contacted by three separate congressional Democrats in Washington, and a Justice Department official,
first by e-mail and later phone, who all say the same thing: Karl Rove is
about to be indicted.


More about this from Alternate Brain and MyDD

1 Comments:

  • At July 07, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    Did you read Rude Pundit's post on this from yesterday?

    He talks about getting a "Pavlovian erection of joy at hearing that Karl Rove is even momentarily in trouble."

    Remember Rod, erections lasting over four hours require immediate medical attention.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home