It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

April 21, 2005

The Return of Unnatural Carnal Copulation to the Military

I can't tell you how excited I was to see this!

The office of the general counsel at the Pentagon has proposed decriminalizing consensual sodomy among adults, a change to its 55-year-old policy on sodomy that would bring the military legal code more in line with laws that govern civilians, according to a memorandum sent to Congress, the New York Times reported Tuesday.

[...]

Under Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, it is a crime to engage in "unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex," even with mutual consent.

If anyone would like to join me at Fleet Week this year to celebrate, let me know! Helloooo Sailor!

7 Comments:

  • At April 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fleet

    Gee, which came first? Coincidence? I think not.

     
  • At April 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was me

     
  • At April 22, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    ya know what's funny is the fella that sits in the cube next to me at work does this kind of 'therapy.'

    I hear him on the phone ordering this stuff. Me and the other ten year-olds in the office get a big kick out of it. Yay!!

     
  • At April 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I get that you are kinkier than I thought (and that was pretty kinky), and I get the Fleet Week thing, especially with a group of Marines demonstrating "rear entry".

    Other than that, I'm confused.

    Ellen - what was you?

    Cookie - Exactly what kind of "therapy" is this guy doing in your office?!

     
  • At April 22, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    Well Jerry, sodomy means "Any of various forms of sexual intercourse held to be unnatural or abnormal, especially anal intercourse or bestiality." I'm pretty sure that includes Speedos and Ornamental headgers and mud wrestling.

    Now, as for the colon therapy, he doesn't do it in the office, he orders supplies in the office. I think there's some medical term for it, but darned if I can find it. Maybe Dr. Frist knows. He knows everything, right?

     
  • At April 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it's time for me to head for the graphic sexual abstinence webpage. You guys are just to fast for me. I'm going to go get some wholesome girlie advice. No one ever gave me any before except the boys. And I was SO YOUNG then. Maybe now that I'm more mature those girls Cookie writes to will help me.

     
  • At April 23, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    Just remember Ellen, if you are kissing a boy and he gets a hard on, it means he wants to marry you.

    That's really all you need to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home