It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

May 31, 2005

Evil Hound

Sorry no posts earlier today. I just didn't have much energy. Someone, who looks awfully sweet and innocent kept me up all night howling at the lightning and thunder that came through last night.



Also I'm working with some new technology at work. Stuff I've wanted to learn for some time now, and I think I might finally have a chance. Ya know, I've gotta work hard if I want to be able to afford that house husband.

And I just looked at the radar and there's another storm coming tonight!

I can't wait.

4 Comments:

  • At May 31, 2005, Blogger Isaac Carmichael said…

    Go get that arm candy!

     
  • At May 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aw! Poor Bart! Poor guy!

    If there were Stanley Cup hockey this year, you could drink beer with him and watch the games.

    That always relaxes a good doggy.

    Well, to a point. You have to know when to cut them off.

     
  • At May 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you can afford a house husband, I'll sit up all night with the baby.

    Course, you'll have to learn to sleep through the sounds of hockey and bottle caps hitting the floor.

    Also, if it's overtime, we might howl anyway. So there's that.

     
  • At June 01, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    I miss hockey too. It just seems anti-climactic when your team wins the Stanley Cup one year, then doesn't even get to defend the title the next year.

    Oh, the injustice!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home