It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

June 10, 2005

Putting the S & M back in MSM

Betty Blogger poses a very timely and relevant question to The Heretik's Quasi Agnostic Deist.

Dear Quasi:
We haven’t heard from the agnostic deists in quite some time. Like
some of our leaders perhaps you just take month long vacations. I
have a pressing question about the press, this thing they call the MSM.
None of the MSM will give me the time of day.

My question concerns S and M, MSM, and MSG. How is a girl supposed to
make any sense of them? Please tell me how they are any different?
Should I be worried more about the MSM or the MSG? Do the MSM engage
in S and M? If so, are they the ones who do the S or the ones who
enjoy the M?

What about MSM and MSG? Is MSM as bad as MSG is for your diet? I
know this is a lot to put on you in one go, but I really need to know.


And Quasi's response:

...The mainstream media (MSM) does engage in S and M. First the MSM
is the M, the masochist half when your leaders jam the stenographers’ pads
up the reporters’ cubicles. Some reporters do like that and it is still
legal for now. Your mainstream press is whipped.

But then the MSM whips up these so called stories and inflicts them on the
public. So they are sadists as well.

As far MSM and MSG (mono sodium glutemate), both are bad in steady
diet. Take no more than a sprinkle a day. Both MSM and MSG make you
hungry, but soon leave you wanting more. Whatever you do, do not take
MSM or MSG alone. You asked, I told.


Beat me! Whip me! Make me write articles using anonymous sources!