It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

July 03, 2005

Gosh, I'm Gonna Miss Karl

I know there's all these theories out there about how Karl Rove is the one that outed Valerie Plame, and he's the traitor. You know, the one that should get frogmarched out of the White House directly to the pokey. And I'm all for it! Really, I am.

But, I can't help feeling a little nostalgic about the whole thing. You know, I've been poking fun at him for a long time now, and I'm afraid that might come to an end. It's sad.

Gosh, I'm gonna miss Karl.

2 Comments:

  • At July 03, 2005, Blogger Alicia Morgan said…

    Cookie - I have received my Karl Rove t-strap and will be working on the next phase as soon as I can find a way to do it that won't get me banned from the Internets...

     
  • At July 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If Karl ends up in prison, then he will be among his own kind. I keep singing Leaky Sneaky Rove (Achy Breaky Heart tune).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home