It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

September 28, 2005

Mistress Jerry Falwell

It looks like Jerry Falwell is turning to the dark side.

Now there's nothing wrong with a little spanking here and there, or maybe a lovingly executed lashing with a carefully selected flogger, and now I think Falwell might be coming around to this kind of lifestyle.

"You know when I see somebody burning the flag, I'm a Baptist preacher
I'm not a Mennonite, I feel it's my obligation to whip him. In the name of
the Lord of course. I feel it's my obligation to whip him, and if I can't
do it then I look up some of my athletes to help me.

But, as long as at 72 I can handle most of the jobs I do it myself, and I
don't think it's un-spiritual. When I, when I, when I hear somebody talking
about our military and ridiculing and saying terrible things about our
President, I'm thinking you know just a little bit of that and I believe
the Lord would forgive me if I popped him."


Ah yes! Whip those dissenters. Let them feel the sting of true theocracy and fascism. Make them beg for mercy.

Nevermind that The First Amendment to the Constitution guarantees us the freedom of speech, the freedom to peacefully protest and the freedom of and from religion. Let's just whip them dirty ol' commie heretics that have the gall to speak out against corruption and lies. I'm sure Jesus will understand.