It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

September 26, 2005

Blog it Forward

I've been tagged by the Blog it Forward gnomes!

Actually, David from Seminole Heights Blog got me. It seem as though he appreciates cheese, beagles and Bush bashing as much as I do. He's got a great blog about mostly local stuff here in the Tampa Bay area and the Seminole Heights neighborhood. Now if we could just get a SOG Blog....I'm pretty sure southofgandy.blogspot.com is still available. Any takers?

So for the blogging it forward part and keeping with the local theme, I'm picking Michael Hussey from Last Day of My Life. He's got some good stuff. Mostly politics, a sense of humor and a fresh perspective. And for those of you that stay up late at night wondering what Greg Norton from Husker Du is doing these days? Well, Michael has the answers.

2 Comments:

  • At October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I (think) I just seen this. I always kinda hated these blog it forward or tell us you're most dirty tale with livestock (or whatever the hell is the latest blog game).

     
  • At October 13, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    If you don't want to play blog it forward, then please enlighten us on your most dirty tale with livestock! We're waiting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home