It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 22, 2007

Are Beans Good For Cheney's Heart?

... does the more he eat, the more he fart?

As much as I'd delight in seeing the whole lot of scoundrels involved in the Plame leak go down in a fiery crash of presidential pardons, I am of not of the school of counting my boogers before you sneeze. I am however, an apprentice in the school of making sophomoric pokes at the Vice President.
"There is a cloud over the vice president . . . And that cloud remains
because this defendant obstructed justice," Fitzgerald said.

"There is a cloud over the White House. Don't you think the FBI and the
grand jury and the American people are entitled to straight answers?"
Fitzgerald asked the jury.


Dan Froomkin may think Fitzgerald is alluding to going after Cheney or some of the other maggots in the Bush Administration, but it seems readily apparent to me that they were simply serving beans at the White House yesterday.