It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

November 17, 2004

Scary Dream

I had a scary dream last night. It was like my doggie was a big link to a really good website, or maybe a bunch of good websites, and if I just cuddled him long enough, I could find these really good websites and write a really neat post and be the first to do it. But I could never cuddle him enough to find the good websites and it was going really slowly.

There are lots of really nice people out there that write these blog-thingys. And a lot of them are a lot smarter than me and have been doing it a lot longer. Pandagon , Wonkette , and Rudepundit are some of my favorites. Rudepundit had a really funny post that I read yesterday and I'm still giggling about it. It's called Copulation of Powers . I don't think I'll ever be as funny as he is.

But mommy says that blogging should be like yoga. You shouldn't worry about how good you are at it. It's just going through the process that is good and makes you feel better.