It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 10, 2005

Bush and Condi Sittin' in a Tree....

“We love her,” said President Bush at her swearing-in ceremony last month. “I don't know if you're supposed to say that about the secretary of state.”

I'm not sure who "We" is or how, when or where he's referring to, but if I can get the video of that, I'll post it. I promise. Pinky swear.

I could love her
on the lawn
I could love her
with a swan

Laura, she would
watch with glee
Or we could even
make it three

The Lincoln bedroom
comes to mind
maybe even
in the behind

2 Comments:

  • At February 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cookies right!
    she was a Proctor
    (Don't ask me
    I'm not a doctor!)

    But wooly hair
    and she can prance
    just like the sheep
    down on the ranch!

    She's right-wing
    (Now here's the zinger!)
    We both like
    a stinky finger!

    Laura's uptight
    with our twosome
    but she smiled when
    I said "Let us do some

    threeway with
    my hot advisor!"
    "Oh, George," she said
    You could not be wiser!"

    Now we laugh
    about old Lincoln,
    wonder what
    he must be thinkin'

    While we cavort
    in his bedroom
    chanting loudly
    "Redrum, redrum!"

    Jerry

     
  • At February 12, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    That's a very nice poem, Jerry. And coming from someone who shares my enthusiam for seeing Ricky in a speedo, makes it even better!

    I'm going to add you to my blogroll, you seem like a very nice boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home