It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 15, 2005

Pentagon Messes up the Safe Word

I know Mr. Bush is wanting to "win one for the Gipper" with this silly missile-defense-thingy that Reagan proposed a long time ago, but it's not working and is costing us a lot of money. Another test failed yesterday and another $85 million was spent.

I think that $85 million should be spent on trying to make our enemies our friends and being nicer. Then we wouldn't have to worry about them lanuching missiles at us.

Mr. Lehner said the interceptor reacted to an erroneous "abort" command a few seconds before it was scheduled to launch.

The safe word is "aardvark." I thought everyone knew that. If our government can't get the safe word right, we are really in trouble.

1 Comments:

  • At February 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't even get that one, but it makes me laugh, anyway.

    Ricky Zee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home