It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 11, 2005

Hot Girl Blogger on Blogger Action

I love a good cat fight, especially if it saves people from going off to die in a silly war.

Anyway, boo! I hate to throw a wet blanket on this party. Can we make Pundit Kombat requests? Majikthise versus Jane Galt? Fafblog! versus Oxblog? What about Michelle Malkin versus a rabid hyena? This has to be the reason God made the blogosphere.

Sheer brilliance. You see, if I mudwrestle Jane Galt, we'll preemptively render ourselves 4F. I probably have a moral obligation to do so, seeing as I could thereby disqualify two people from military service in an unjust war. The really interesting question is whether Jane is obliged to accept or decline, given the choice between defending her honour and fighting for democracy.


Can I get in on this? I want to do my part to save the world too. Can I wrestle Ricky from BottleOfBlog? Or does it have to be a girl? And does she have to be a conservative?

2 Comments:

  • At February 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, it might not save the world, but I'm ALL about wrestling women bloggers.

    I don't even want to win.

    It must have something do with all those super heroin comic books I read growing up...

    Ricky Zee

     
  • At February 12, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    "super heroin comic books"? Is that what they're calling girlie magazines these days, or is that a Velvet Underground reference?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home