It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 11, 2005

When Life Hands You Lemons, Make Yellow Snow

A crafty man in Europe got his car stuck in an avalanche and got out by drinking 60 bottles of beer and then peeing on the snow to melt it.

But as he dug with his hands, he realised the snow would fill his car before he managed to break through.

He had 60 half-litre bottles of beer in his car as he was going on holiday, and after cracking one open to think about the problem he realised he could urinate on the snow to melt it, local media reported.

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."


I just wonder what happened when he had to go #2. After 60 bottles of beer, I can only imagine what THAT was like. Ew.