It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

March 29, 2005

Switching to Haloscan Comments

How would you guys feel if I switched to Haloscan comments? All your previous musings would be deleted. But I think Haloscan is more stable.

Let me know in the comments. Ha! Just kidding. The comments don't work. At least not at the momment. I'll do it late tonight unless someone sends me an email begging me not to, or to save some morsel of previously posted comment-brilliance.

4 Comments:

  • At March 29, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    It's such a big step. I just don't think I can go through with it. Afterall, I was able to post this comment, right? Maybe Blogger with get it right soon and keep it right.

     
  • At March 30, 2005, Blogger WebGuy said…

    CC - do it. Haloscan is just too much easier for folks to use with the Blogger lag issues.

     
  • At March 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am very happy with Typepad. That's my recommendation. It would be sad to lose your history of posts and comments, but don't throw good service after bad. I'm spending just $

     
  • At March 30, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    I'm just not sure I want to spend $50 a year. After what Bush wants to do to social security, I should be saving now, while I'm young, right?

    And as far as what the difference is, there's the assumed stability thingy. But I would lose all my old comments. And I don't think Haloscan sends email notifications of comments, so I may not respond as promptly to your musings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home