It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

April 18, 2005

The Wicked Witch of the Right

I still just can't seem to fathom why Time Magazine would put Ann Coulter on the front page. I just can't. I feel a bit disillusioned and a little sick to my stomach. She is the embodiment of pure evil. She encourages all that is wrong with American and the Bush Aministration. Why, oh why, does Time Magazine hate America. Every time she speaks, a baby dies.

But thanks to Think Progress, we have a nice listing of some of her more prominent lies and distortions.

And not only is she mean, dishonest, rude and pathetic, she's vain. She's upset about the photo they used. Maybe she thinks her legs looks too pale or dry. Who knows. Here's the image that she seems so upset about. I can't figure out why.