It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

May 11, 2005

You did what to Ann Coulter?

When one of my operatives sent me a link to this yesterday, I wasn't going to post about it, because, well it is pretty naughty. And it was posted a few weeks ago and I figured all you perverts probably already read it. But when I see that Matt, from the Tattered Coat linked to it, I figured what the heck. Afterall, mixing sex and politics? Well, that's what I do best.

So, I read it again, and I think it's kind of a turn on. I mean, talking politics while you're gettin' it on? Hearing someone's views on Chomsky while he.... well, you better read it yourself.

Remember when George Costanza mixed food and TV with sex, and was lovin' it? Munchin' down on a hogie and watching the game while he was gettin' busy. I'm just saying that politics and a healthy dose of philosophy mixed with sex might be a good recipe. And how can you go wrong when the end result is a "very liberal, even radically so, quantity of hot splooey."

Oooh baby, talk Lakoff to me!

4 Comments:

  • At May 12, 2005, Blogger John Howard said…

    I linked to that back when I first saw it, it was one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

     
  • At May 12, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    So, you must be one of the perverts that already read it, I gather?

     
  • At May 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was pretty hot!

    Though, when I get sexually debased, I prefer it to be from a girl in a Ohio State sweater--or Michigan Wolverine headgear!--scornfully mocking Penn State's offensive line or questioning the virility of our Power I.

    Now that's hotter! Makes me into a tackling dumby every time...

     
  • At May 13, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    yeah, well I heard that Michael Robinson and Alan Zemaitis both have erectile disfunction.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home