It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

June 29, 2005

Condi's Fascination with Clothes



Condoleezza Rice, in her regulation olive drab
businesswoman's suit, enviously admires New
York's Olympic bid uniforms designed by Oscar
de la Renta.

"I have loved to shop since I was 5 years old.
My father was a Presbyterian minister. On Saturdays
he would go to the church to prepare things, work
on his sermon [and] my mother and I would head to
the stores. So what can I say?"

-- Condoleezza Rice on America's fascination with
her clothes, to Fox News Channel anchor Brian
Kilmeade.

3 Comments:

  • At June 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jesus Christ! Condi appears to be only three and a half feet tall.

    Who knew?

     
  • At June 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    An' she be stylin'

     
  • At June 30, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    If she's only three and a half feet tall, that would explain her fascination with clothes. She has to look long and hard to find outfits that make her look regular size. Unfortunately, the olive drab business suit is not one of them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home