It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

June 13, 2005

Dick Cheney, Lying Like a Rug

Here's what our always well-behaved, neighborly and dead-wrong vice-president had to say about Howard Dean on Hannity and Colmes

"I've never been able to understand [Howard Dean's] appeal. Maybe his
mother loved him, but I've never met anybody who does. He's never won
anything, as best I can tell."


Not only was that kind a rude thing to say, I mean bringin Howard Dean's mother into the debate, but um, I think he must have forgot that Howard Dean won nine times before.

Meanwhile over at Pandagon, Jesse has a fun contest:

I'm going to choose a random person who probably wouldn't like Dick Cheney. Your job is to pretend you're Dick Cheney in an exclusive Fox News interview, responding to a criticism of theirs. Rules:

1.) You must get personal.

2.) You must lie pointlessly at least once.