It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

June 14, 2005

Most Frightening Post. Ever.

File Under “Oh, Shit!” George Bush in 08?

“Republicans have officially started the campaign to amend the
Constitution by repealing the 22nd Amendment - the one that confines the
President to two terms. If the Republicans hold their current strength,
or increase it, in the 2006 Congressional elections, expect this measure
to pass allowing Bush to remain President...”


I'm scared. Hold me.

3 Comments:

  • At June 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you kidding me??? That would be AWESOME!!! That is the best news I've heard in five years!!!

    Pass it, you dumbass numbskulls! Ram it down our throats!

    Because, you know, if it passes, Mr. Forty Percent Approval Rating will have to run against...

    BILL CLINTON.

    And, in the Big Dog's own words, Karl Rove or not, he'd run their asses down.

    Bring it on!

     
  • At June 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nah! If we keep up the pressure, he's going to smell like dead rotting rats by that time and Karl Rove doesn't have enough parfume to cover the stink. Just keep on doing what you do and he'll be camping out in Texas under house arrest.

     
  • At June 15, 2005, Blogger Alicia Morgan said…

    Ricky - I'm with you on that - I know Clinton would mop the floor with him. My concern would be with the 'voting irregularities' in the 'swing states' that would doubtless occur, and the puzzling discrepancies between the exit polls and the results, which are dead on everywhere else except...ohhh, where Bush needs it. I have zero, and I mean zero, faith in our voting process now. I don't think I'll ever trust election results again, frankly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home