It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

July 25, 2005

John Robert's Charisma Makes Dianne Feinstein Forget Whose Side She's On

I remember when I was in junior high at church camp, and I had a really, really big crush on this boy I met there. I gave him my candy, spent hours watching him play baseball and even cut arts and crafts class to hang out with him. Perhaps I went a little too far and should have played harder to get. But I couldn't help it. I would just turn to mush whenever he looked in my general direction.

But that was summer camp and I was twelve. It was not the Constitution, and I wasn't a grown up Senator.

Roberts, nominated by Bush last week to replace retiring Justice
Sandra Day O'Connor, was asked by a reporter about the discrepancy
during a morning get-acquainted meeting with Sen. Dianne Feinstein,
D-California.

He smiled but didn't reply.

"I don't think he wants to take any questions," Feinstein interjected
during the session with photographers and reporters that was part of the
meeting in her office with the Supreme Court nominee.

"No, no, no thanks," Roberts added.


Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?

And I went and looked at Dianne's website and she has the cutest photo of the two of them. They look so adorable together! I wonder if she's twisted the apple stem 10 times before it fell off. You know that means you're going to marry someone whose name begins with a 'J.'

Or there's always this game to test true compatibility. Write each person's name, then AEIOU with 12345 underneath. Add up all the A's and put that number under the 1. Add up all the E's and put that number under the 2, etc. Then add the first row to the second row. The better poker hand you get at the bottom means you are more compatible.

Dianne Feinstein
John Roberts

AEIOU
12345
14320
26665

As you can see, Dianne and John have three of a kind. Not too shabby!

via Stream of Consciousness

2 Comments:

  • At July 25, 2005, Blogger kelley b. said…

    When there's a lot of friendly money to be made, you make a lot of friends.

    If we can't change the DINOcrats back into Democrats, this country will be at war for the next generation.

    Again.

     
  • At July 26, 2005, Blogger wayne said…

    If you want to know just how cute & cuddly Roberts is, check out the Rude Pundit

     

Post a Comment

<< Home