It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

November 07, 2005

And I'm a Monkey's Uncle

"We do not torture," George Bush arrogantly declares.

So, can anyone tell me why Vice President Dick Cheney is working tirelessly so that McCain's anti-torture bill won't affect the CIA?

And why is the federal government trying so gawd awfully hard to keep the
87 photos and four videotapes from Abu Ghraib from being released?

I don't see how anyone can believe a word that comes out of these guys' mouths anymore. If Chimpy declared today that the sky was blue, I'd have to poke my head outside and check, just to make sure.

2 Comments:

  • At November 07, 2005, Blogger My Daily Struggles said…

    Hi. I'm very lonely. I have no friends, except my imaginary friend, Brian. Would you be my friend?

     
  • At November 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bush thinks we can't read, don't understand English, can't interpret pictures and definitely don't do anything, but listen to him. It's insulting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home