It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

November 01, 2005

Bart's in Charge Again

I hate to do this again to you guys, but I'm going out of town this afternoon. Yes, a conference in Chicago is where I'll be. I'll be back in Tampa Friday afternoon, but can't be certain when posting will resume. I'll be bringing my laptop with me, but doubt I'll have much time for blogging.

Bart is in charge again, so please be nice to him. He had a rough Halloween night will all those spooky ghosts and goblins stopping by for candy last night.



In the meantime, please use this as an open thread to share your loosing your virginity story, or your getting caught masturbating story, your most embarrassing moment in junior high story, or really any good juicy story will do. Feel free to make one up or use a friend's, if you don't have a good one. After spending all day at a conference tomorrow and Thursday, I'll need some good reading material.

2 Comments:

  • At November 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Remember...........BEV!?!?!? OR the "Safe Sex Hand Job"? Nuff said!!!!

     
  • At November 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww. I was in Chicago this time last year for a convention. Ours is in Boston this year, in two weeks. I'm looking forward to it, but miss Dear Chicago. There's bars out there for miles.

    Oh, salacious story. Uhh, well, the only one I have is about trying to lose my virginity but none of the condoms she had fitting and me going home unfulfilled. Not that much of a story, really. Better than the guy who slept with the girl I had a crush on all through high school (the one I *wanted* to lose my virginity to) who couldn't get the condom to stay *on*. I guess. *shrug* Enjoy Dear Chicago.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home