It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

November 30, 2005

Presidential Golden Showers

Chris Matthews of Hardball and Tom Defrank from the NY Daily News discuss why the hell the President is getting pissed on.

DEFRANK: It`s hard to know who, if anybody, at the moment, Chris.
One of the things in the story in the "Daily News" that you`re talking
about here is that he`s begin calling the paper -- reports that he`s
been calling outside friends and advisers saying...

MATTHEWS: Who to trust?

DEFRANK: ... who`s leaking on me? Who, in your opinion, should I trust
on my staff? Who, in your opinion, should I not trust on my staff? That is
never a good sign.


Is it all those watersports fans in the White House, or is he simply too drunk to realize he's pissing on himself?

Certainly gives us something to ponder this afternoon.

via Blondesense

4 Comments:

  • At November 30, 2005, Blogger jurassicpork said…

    "Trust on my staff"? Another Gannon-esque double-entendre?

     
  • At November 30, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    gosh neil, it sounds like you've some experience with watersports.

    and that's a good point, jurassicpork, who uses the term "trust on my staff," unless they mean something naughty?

     
  • At December 01, 2005, Blogger Neil Shakespeare said…

    Well, I don't know if it's watersports or not, but I've been pissing on presidents for years. They, in turn, have been pissing me off!

     
  • At December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I was 8 years old, I would imagine a soccer team made up of different versions of myself. I'm sure Bush, in his current paranoia and disconectedness, does the same thing. Except he probably just imagines a team of Roves and Cheneys, so that he can spend his days cycling.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home