It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

January 18, 2005

Yet Another Reason Boys are Icky

When I read this, by way of Gen JC Christian, patriot, I asked my teacher if I could move to the other side of the room away from all the icky boys. I'm in third grade, and I'm pretty sure that's about the time that boys start, well, you know, shall we say, "figuring out how their penises work."

Now if people that work at video rental places and stuff can catch HIV and Hepatitis B from icky boys touching videos and video cases, then I don't want to be anywhere near any icky boys. And I'm sure as heck going to stay away from the Mary Kate and Ashley section of the video store too.

And since a lot of boys and even grown men "figure out how their penises work" a lot, and those nasty diseases can last up to seven days, I don't want to ever touch a boy again. Gross!