It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

April 12, 2005

Marxist, Leninist, Satanic Principles Drawn From Foreign Law

Bob Harris has a nice link to a nice diagram that explains pricisely what Edwin Vieira was talking about when he said this:

...lawyer-author Edwin Vieira told the gathering that [Supreme Court Justice Anthony] Kennedy should be impeached because his philosophy, evidenced in his opinion striking down an anti-sodomy statute, "upholds Marxist, Leninist, satanic principles drawn from foreign law."

I was confused at how sodomy and Marx and Lenin and Satan and Foreigners all fit together, but this diagram makes it perfectly clear. I was slightly befuddled, that he put dirty eskimo nose rubbing in the 'foreign' section, as I hear there is a lot of that sort of thing going on in the great state of Alaska, but the rest looks pretty good!

Study it closely. There may be a quiz later.

1 Comments:

  • At April 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn! By that chart, clearly the kinkiest thing possible is doing "it" with Margaret Thatcher...and what are my chances of that, especially since she is now all stroked out (I mean cerebral hemorrhages, not...well, never mind)? I mean, I have a satisfactory set of memories of kinky sex, but now I find they pale!

    What could compare with doing a grotty PM and Lord of the Realm, er, I mean, Lady, who was hired by tobacco giant Philip Morris as a "geopolitical consultant" for US$250,000 per year to help them break into markets in central Europe, the former Soviet Union, China, and Vietnam, as well as fight against a proposed EC ban on tobacco advertising?

    Thanks a lot, Cookie...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home