It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

May 23, 2005

Butterflies in my tummy

My tummy's been tied in knots for the past few days. I'm not sure if it's due to me thinkin' about those fun things I did in Key West, the fact that somebody said he misses me when I'm gone, or the whole filibuster thingy.

But this post about the Republican Senators that are on the fence as to how they are gonna vote on the filibuster, what they're thinkin' and the likely outcomes is pretty interesting.

The Carpetbagger predicts that the Democrats will win 51-49. I hope he's right.

We should know tomorrow what happens with the filibuster, but what to do about my tummy and those other issues???

3 Comments:

  • At May 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I have butterflies in my tummy, what I like to do is post a lot of really high quality photographs of myself in lingerie on my blog.

    Now, now, now! Don't get me wrong!

    I don't enjoy it.

    It's simply for the medicinal value.

    Something about it--push up bras, stockings, garters, thongs. It seems to settle the stomach.

    But don't take my word for it! Try it out yourself. For a week or two. See if it helps.

     
  • At May 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Frankly, I keep several used jock straps handy and wear them on my head. The butterflies then swarm to the pouch and whoosh, I have them trapped. Good to see you back and you must have had one hell of a good weekend - your posts are terrific!

     
  • At May 23, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    So Ricky, do you have a link for your bra-stocking-garter-thong photos. We'd all love to see them!

    And Mary if you have any photos of you with jock straps on your head, I believe my readers would be equally interested.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home