It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

May 02, 2005

Speedos are back!

I couldn't help but notice this. And of course, it made me think of Ricky. Fondly, of course, as he is the Speedo King.

Now he'll have one more place he can go and sport his speedo... And whatever else might have been left to the imagination.

CAPE MAY, N.J. - Come on in, Speedo wearers, the water's fine: Your skimpy little swimsuits are legal now. For more than 30 years, this quaint little Victorian-themed resort at the southern tip of New Jersey said no to "skintight, formfitting or bikini type" bathing attire on males over the age of 12.

via Stream of Consciousness

2 Comments:

  • At May 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been trying to get into that market forever. My gravy train is pulling into the station, baby...

     
  • At May 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was going to write about that one. Good one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home