It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

June 16, 2005

News from cubicle land

Tomorrow is moving day here in cubicle land. They are moving me up two floors.

The good news is that I will no longer be sitting near "girl who smacks her lips when she eats, copiously burps, and does that weird indigestion-related inward burp thing that's really, really loud" or "guy who orders colon cleaning products over the phone and yells at his creditors."

Gee, I wonder what irritating habits my new cubicle neighbors will have? Tune in tomorrow for the exciting details!

2 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is your job to be part of that Dilbert comic?

     
  • At June 17, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    No, it's more like Office Space.

    And one of my new neighbors talks on the phone in some wierd fake German accent and I hear he's a bigtime racist.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home