It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

September 13, 2005

Another Meme

I've been tagged for another rip-roaring meme. And as always, I reserve the right to answer only the questions I deem worthy and ignore the ones I deem unworthy. Also, the number 'five' seems a bit arbitrary, so I may answer more or less than five given my personal whim.

1.) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Running a hippie store in Lawrence, KS

2.) What were you doing 5 years ago?
Getting my MS in MIS at USF (is it just me or do all those acronyms kind of turn you on too?)

3.) What were you doing one year ago?
Spending a few precious days shut in my house due to a hurricane with someone who thinks Ann Coulter is funny.

4.) What were you doing yesterday?
Watching Underdog the Alien Chronicles, as I took a sick day

5.) Five snacks you enjoy
peanuts
strawberries
reese's peanut better cups
bugles

6.) Five songs I know all the words to.
Its the End of the World as we Know it - REM
Tangled Up in Blue - Bob Dylan
There's others, but those I the ones for which I am most proud

7.) Five things you would do if you had a million dollars
Donate a bunch of it to folks and critters affected by Katrina
Move back to Davis Islands
Get a Lawn Boy
Buy a big sailboat
Month-long Mediterranean sailboat cruise

8.)Five things you like doing
Sailing
Watching college basketball
Long walks with the dog
Answering questions on experts-exchange.com
Shooting pool

9.) Five bad habits
uh, I'm perfect. geez.

10.) Five things I would never wear again
never say never.

11.) Five favorite toys
huh-huh. That's kind of personal, isn't it?

I'm not going to tap anyone to pass this along to, but if you are so inclined, feel free to answer any or all the questions in the comments or on your own blog.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home