It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

September 23, 2005

Your Cheese-Induced Dream Weekend Homework

I listen to this little NPR ditty yesterday about how the British Cheese Board did a study about how cheese gives you wacky dreams. So I decided to give it a whirl myself and do my own cheese-induced dream study. And since I hate to be selfish, I figured I'd open it up for all you guys too.

Here's what ya gotta do. Eat some cheese about thirty minutes before you go to bed, then when you wake up, bop on over to It's Recess-time Somewhere and post the type and amount of cheese that you ate and a description of your dream in the comments section of this post.

Best Wishes and Sweet Dreams!

1 Comments:

  • At September 26, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    That's quite a dream. Perhaps you get too much sleep or eat too much cheese.

    Here's my latest dream:

    I dreamt that I was going to church with my parents. I showed up really early and thought I'd stroll around the area. It's really pretty there, Arkansas River with lots of oak trees and stuff.

    But my mom was already there. Turns out the middle-aged ladies bible study crew had a slumber party out on the lawn of the church. So there's all these 50 or 60-ish ladies in their robes and sleeping bags waking up around 6am on the lawn and it was really wierd.

    I couldn't decide whether to hang around and try to spend some time with my mom, or go strolling around the area, but I felt really uncomfortable there, but was afraid that my mom would be hurt if I didn't stick around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home