It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

September 19, 2005

The Wacky Mass

The Huffington Post has a few "off the record" doozies from Karl Rove at a gathering in Aspen, Colorado. Far be it from me to judge, but perhaps the altitude was getting to him. Or maybe the pain medication for his kidney stones has him deliriously hallucinating back to the good 'ol days when he was an unsullied tow-headed alter boy.

My favorite of course, is this one:

On Joe Wilson: Joe Wilson and I attend the same church but Joe goes to the wacky mass...

Now I wasn't raised Catholic, but I have attended mass a few times with friends. All that standing and sitting and kneeling can certainly give a girl a head rush, but I think I might have missed out on the "wacky mass."

Heck, if I hadn't missed it, maybe I would have converted. It sounds like it might be fun!

via Last Day of My Life

1 Comments:

  • At September 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got the link from Tiny. I found the "wacky mass" comment hysterical and just had to go all Wonkette on it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home