It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

October 05, 2005

Lookin' For Love in All the Wrong Places

Did Fox News correspondent James Rosen try to fix up Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice with "Fox & Friends" anchor Lauren Green?

Read this telling dialogue for a hint.

ROSEN: "All right. I close with a gift for you. You met this person
once, I believe, but you really, I think, ought to know each other
because this woman is, I think you'll have an interest in knowing her. She
is one of our Fox News anchors in New York. Her name is Lauren Green.
She is brilliant, she's beautiful, she's African-American, she's single
and she's a concert pianist in her spare time.

RICE: My goodness.


Not that there's anything wrong with that. But don't you think her boyfriend, George might get a bit jealous? Do I smell a scandal in the State Department?

via Blondesense