It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

October 04, 2005

Delusions of Hookerdome

U.S. Representative Ginny Brown-Waite, whose district is just north of Tampa, once told a man on an airplane that she was a hooker.

Speaking at the Women Impacting Public Policy conference last week,
the second-term lawmaker elicited a roar of laughter from the crowd by
recalling an exchange she had with a man on an airplane shortly after
she entered politics.

After he asked her what she did for a living, she replied, ever so
matter of factly, "I'm a hooker."

"Excuse me?" came his reply.

"That's right, I said I'm a hooker," she explained. "I have to go up to
total strangers, ask them for money and get them to expect me to be there
when they need me. What does that sound like to you?"


Looking over her website, it appears that she is in fact, a hooker. She's totally whoring herself out to the Bush Administration. She got a prominently placed link to FEMA's website and a silly photo-op of Republicans who appeared to have fingered Barney the purple dinosaur prior to the State of the Union address earlier this year.

Also apparent on her website is a nice purty social security card linking to a two line ditty on her distaste for the Bush sanctioned Social Security kool-aid.

If the kool-aid on the Hill gets too rancid and she's in need of another gig, I hear they are hiring at the Suki's Spa in Palm Harbor, FL.

2 Comments:

  • At October 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, this woman is my rep. I was happy to vote against her last November, to no avail.

     
  • At October 04, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    she's also the nutjob that suggested we take the remains of folks that died in WWII out of France because those darned frenchies wouldn't support our illegal war in Iraq.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home