It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

November 22, 2004

Faith-based Geology

People seem to keep forgetting about that separation-church-and-state thingy and mix Christianity into Government. I heard that at the Grand Canyon, which is part of the National Park Service, they are selling books that suggest that the Canyon is only 4500 years old and was made by Noah's flood.

Now, I'm only eight years old, but even I know that's a bunch of hooey. But there are some people that might not know, and be confused. Maybe the second graders or evangelicals. And I would think that when people go the the Grand Canyon, if they are interested in learning about how it developed and stuff they would want to know the truth and not a bunch of lies. And my mommy and me don't want our tax dollars going to pay for spreading a bunch of silly lies about geology and stuff.