It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

November 19, 2004

The real bad guys

I heard that there are some bad guys that might have some nuclear and biological weapons that might try to come into the U.S. or Mexico. I wonder where they got the weapons? I bet it wasn't in Iraq, because they don't have any of that stuff. But we keep spending our defense money in Iraq. I don't get it. These bad guys are really, really scary. I wish the government would fight the real bad guys who really want to hurt us instead of Iraq.

Mommy says the good news is that if the Mexican border patrol is looking really hard for weapons and bad guys, they may stop looking for "other things" that frequently cross the border. I don't know what other things she is talking about, but she's been smiling and giggly and eating a lot more lately.