It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 03, 2005

The End of State of the Union Stuff

I was starting to get bored hearing about Social Security and the State of the Union Address, but finally I found two more funny things that you guys should look at. Thanks to Wonkette for pointing out these goodies.

The SOTU Parser. Put in two words, and see how frequenty they were used in each of Bush's SOTU Addresses. Hours of family fun, I'm tellin' ya.

And then there's the nice video if what appears to be Bush giving Lieberman a big wet sloppy kiss and Lieberman cringing and recoiling. Poor man, I hope he had disinfectant back at home.

4 Comments:

  • At February 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know you're only a small child, so I'll forgive you for not knowing--Joe Lieberman did NOT recoil at that kiss. In fact, if you look closely, Weepin' Joe Lieberman actually slipped Bush the tongue.

    Ricky from BottleofBlog

     
  • At February 06, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    Thanks! Now that I watch it again, I can see his flaccid listless tongue being sucked into Bush's rancid, noxious pie hole. Is that the giant sucking sound they keep talking about?

    So what's a cute boy like you doing blogging on a Saturday night?

     
  • At February 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What do you think, baby? Looking for hot blogging chicks, of course!

    Ricky

     
  • At February 10, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    Did you find any?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home