It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 08, 2005

The Gee Oh Pee and Frivolous Asbestos Claims

There's a nice post on BottleOfBlog about Mr. Bush not liking frivolous asbestos claims, but how asbestos deaths are going way up. And there's this one company in Montana that had a mine that was releasing asbestos into the air, and they knew about it, but didn't tell anyone. A lot of people got sick, and some even died. I don't know if this qualifies as frivilous according to Mr. Bush, but I think that company needs to be spanked.

But my very favorite part of this post is where he said "Gee Oh Pee" instead of GOP. That really made me giggle.

1 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like to write Gee Oh Pee so that even the children who have been left behind can understand what I'm talking about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home