It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 04, 2005

Why Does Bush Hate Tampa?

Mr. Bush is coming to Tampa today, right in the middle of rush hour. He and his motorcade will be driving from Tampa International Airport to Downtown Tampa around 4pm - 5pm. Roads will be blocked and drivers will be fussy. I know that if I don't make it to the kool-aid stand before happy hour is over, I'll be really mad.

All this to spread lies and propaganda about his Social Security non-plan? I don't understand why he is even going through all this trouble when he doesn't really even have a definite plan spelled out.

I'm guessing that he's going to make more people mad because of the traffic problems he's going to cause than the number of people he's going to get all amped up about dismantling Social Security.

I don't car about his speech
I'd rather be at the beach
The traffic is bad
And I'm getting mad
I think it's time to impeach