It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

February 07, 2005

Spankings for Teenage Boys

When I read Gen. J.C Christian, patriot's post today about spanking teenage boys and stuff, I starting feeling kind of funny, kind of warm and tingly inside.

There's this book called In Praise of Spankings for the Teenage Boy that has this neat passage in it about how to discipline teenage boys.

A suitable spanking measured in terms of the deed and the need must
then be calmly administered on bared buttocks with firm methodical
determination and brisk stinging vigor in harmony with a stern lecture
on the points at hand. The spanking should sting and embarrass the boy
into a state of genuine submissive penitence...leaving him crying,
apologizing and promising reform.


Sometimes I feel dirty when I read this kind of stuff. But I agree, when boys are naughty, they need to be spanked. Really hard, to get all the naughtiness out and stuff.

2 Comments:

  • At October 25, 2019, Blogger JackinAddict said…

    Bare bottom hairbrush spankings did wonders for my behavior when I got out of conntrol.

     
  • At March 14, 2020, Blogger rennieboy said…

    I only wish I could've gotten the bare bottom spankings I deserved as a shy, sensitive, and occasionally naughty boy. My mum and my oldest sister were my childhood disciplinarians, but they only ever threatened to warm my saucy bottom. I was ineffectively punished instead by the withdrawal of their affection.

    Quite simply, I needed to be spanked. I knew when I'd misbehaved and when I deserved to be properly punished. Both physically and emotionally, I was ideally suited to pants-down, over-the-knee correction.

    There was the time when I recklessly played with matches in our basement at 14. By rights, I should've had my bare bottom soundly spanked across my mother's lap, but I never even got so much as a smack. It all boiled down to my having trouble learning the critical lesson of Actions & Consequences.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home