It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

April 04, 2005

I Heart Mike

May favorite sports writer, Mike Celizic, has a doozy out today.

Big Unit helps Yankees get their swagger back

Unfortunately for Boston, so did Hideki Matsui’s left hand and glove, and when he came down, he had the ball..

Just be gentle, Mike.

In such circumstances, it’s hard to remember it’s just one game. Hard for the fans, at least.

Is it getting hot in here?

It also can’t be over before it begins.

No kidding. No one like a pre-mature ejaculator, even if he has a 'Big Unit.'

As already mentioned, playing behind Randy Johnson helped a lot; when you know a pitcher is going to keep you in the game, it’s a lot easier to relax at the plate.

Now, I'm confused. Is Randy the pitcher or the catcher?

Tino Martinez, cheered lustily...

Lustily? Come on Mike, is your thesaurus broken?

Ya almost gotta think he does this stuff on purpose.

3 Comments:

  • At April 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Again, after reading you Celizic posts, I look back on my correspondence with the man and I feel...well, dirty...

    ricky

     
  • At April 04, 2005, Blogger cookie christine said…

    It's OK to feel dirty sometimes. I feel dirty sometimes too.

    And someone has been Googling 'Mike Celizic' and gets to my blog. Can't help but wonder if it's him.

     
  • At April 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK to feel dirty? Christine, I live to feel dirty!

    ricky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home