It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

June 02, 2005

I know you are, but what am I?

Borrowing from the pages of The Preschool Debater and tiring of the 'oh-huh' responses he's given, most recently regarding Amnesty International's criticism of conditions at Gitmo, Vice President Dick Cheney uses the more grown up tactic of 'I know you are, but what I am I,' after begin called a "blood thirsty beast" by a North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman.

Oh Huh:
"For Amnesty International to suggest that somehow the United States is a violator of human rights, I frankly just don't take them seriously."

I know you are, but what am I:
Cheney said in a TV interview with CNN aired on Monday that Kim was "one of the world's more irresponsible leaders."

"He runs a police state. He's got one of the most heavily militarised societies in the world," Cheney said. "He doesn't take care of his people at all. And he obviously wants to throw his weight around and become a nuclear power."

2 Comments:

  • At June 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cheney will dispute that saying, "I don't have to become a nuclear power, I am nuclear power." I think he was irradiated long ago.

     
  • At June 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nervy SOB, isn't he?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home