It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

March 02, 2006

Supreme Snoozing

I never found gerrymandering particularly captivating, and there's nothing that entices me to make another pot of coffee more than geometry.

So it seems that Ruth Bader Ginsburg feels the same way.

But the geometric discussion evidently did not interest Justice Ruth
Bader Ginsburg. At first, she appeared to be reading something in her lap.
But after a while, it became clear: Ginsburg was napping on the bench.


Likewise, I pouring over the Texas map and neglecting to finding any districts shaped like penises, I too became fatigued.

Perhaps both Ginsburg and I need to get more exercise. Unlike Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who gets up at 4:30 in the morning to exercise rather than say, at "7:30 to practice diplomacy."