It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

March 23, 2006

They Can Have My Vibrator When They Pry it From My Cold, Dead Hands

This post that I found on Blondesense about the silliness of outlawing the
sale of sex toys got me to thinkin'.

Say it with me, ladies: "They can have my vibrator when they pry it from my cold, dead hands."

Now I'm not a huge fan of guns on a personal level, but I am a big fan of the second amendment. I don't want to own a gun, but far be it from me or my government to prohibit you from owning a gun. Just please don't shoot me Mr. Heston.

But guns do kill people. Vibrators however, don't. They make women smile. And sometimes they make men smile too. Bazillions of people die every year because of guns, tobbacco and crappy driving. But I don't think anyone has every died from using a vibrator (but please, please correct me if I'm wrong).

To quote a friend of mine:

Don't get me wrong. I have an extremely dirty mind. And I revel in
fetish and perversion. I don't like it all. Some of it, I don't even get.

Foot fetish? Feet? Some guys don't even need the feet, they get off on
the shoes. The furverts. That's weird.

But I enjoy the fact that so much of it is funny and weird and about as
diverse as life in general. It makes me laugh and makes me happy
that people, grown up people, find so many fun and silly ways to make
themselves happy.


Yes, sex toys make people happy. They don't hurt people. So, how any government can outlaw the sale of sex toys, and then go and repeal gun control laws is truly, truly mind boggling.

1 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2006, Blogger Peacechick Mary said…

    This must be the year of banning, especially anything that touches upon (whoo, shouldn't say touch) sex - marriage, abortion, sex toys. Shish!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home