It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

March 22, 2006

We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do. The FCAT is a Bunch of Poo-Poo

Q. What's stupider than tying teacher pay to FCAT scores?

A. Making up your own lyrics to Mambo #5 to support the policy.

Put a little FCAT in my life/A little bit of reading by my side/A
little bit of writing is all I need . . .

I'm doing good on FCAT/Yes I am .


I just hope it doesn't take Jim Davis too long to dismantle all the gawd awful things Jeb Bush has done to Florida schools.

2 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2006, Blogger Lofty said…

    Apparently FCAT prep doesn't include grammar, witness "I'm doing good on FCAT." I hope they did well, but teacher pay in Florida sucks without causing the mess pay for FCAT performance would cause.

     
  • At March 22, 2006, Blogger cookie christine said…

    ya know, i didn't even notice that. that's too funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home