It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

March 16, 2006

Katherine "Sorority Girl With Boyfriend Drama" Harris

If you didn't watch her on Fox "News" last night, Katherine Harris is staying in the Florida Senate race. Good thing, as I don't know what I'd write about if it weren't for her.

And not only that, a Republican consultant compared her to a sorority girl with boyfriend drama.

"We've wasted a month," lamented Republican consultant Rick Wilson,
who has worked previously for Harris. "She's like the sorority girl in
college who's always got the boyfriend drama."


Yes, she truly is the gift that keeps on giving. I was going to make a donation to her campaign/make up fund, but now that she's giving $10 million of her own money, I think I'll send it to Bill Nelson instead.